Start at the BOTTOM!

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Starting over...

I had GRAND aspirations with my blogspot! I had a great idea that I would start from the beginning of my life... and go through my childhood, my teen years, dating Keith, college, kids, military... and all the phases of my life.... LOL!!! Well...Little did i realize.. that was way more involved than I had expected. Looking for old photos, scanning, writing up information.. So.. I begin again.. And I begin TODAY.. in the Here and Now.. That is about all I can handle anyways! :) Now, on to blogging my life now... as it is...

1 comment:

ktmay said...

keli- good idea! you have 100% poetic freedom with your blog. you can blog about your day, your favorite TV show, your cat, your kids' birthday party, your new toilet scrubber. LOL ANYTHING at all. it's YOURS. it doesn;t have to be in chronological order. if some day you FEEL like doing a post about the past- do it!